Thank you so much for playing BABYLON'S FALL.
The upcoming version, Ver.1.3, will be the final update.
In addition to some improvements, we have prepared an event to mark the end of BABYLON'S FALL.
As a reminder, service will be terminated for BABYLON'S FALL on Monday, February 27, 2023.
Please enjoy during the remaining period until the end of service.
- Schedule may be subject to change without prior notice.
- After the service ends on Monday, February 27, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. (PT) you will no longer be able to play the game.
- All gameplay data on the game servers will be deleted following the termination of the service.
Season 2 is over and this is the "final season".
* "Season 3" will be displayed in the game.
Final Season Period
From Tuesday, May 31, 2022
until Tuesday, November 29,2023
In the final season, only Free Battle Pass is available.
There is no Premium Battle Pass.
- Power levels are now displayed while selecting a quest on the quest board.
- [Steam] While selecting quests on the quest board, you can now scroll freely by dragging with the mouse.
- Equipment can not be changed while waiting after accepting a quest.
- Rewards that "cannot be received" after a quest are now grayed out.
Rewards received are flashing while those not received are grayed out to help distinguish.
- The name of the emote or stamp being selected are also displayed while displaying the communicator.
- The display of chapter evaluation has been simplified.
Only the battle score and medals earned will be displayed, while the chapter evaluation no longer covers the screen.
* When the battle score is displayed, it can be switched to a more detailed view by pressing the corresponding button.
- Equipment is now marked when it is added to a Preset.
- Information of your own character is no longer displayed when viewing another character's profile.
- The speed at which icons for equipment, items, etc. are displayed has been improved.
- The time required for long button presses such as when selecting items have been shorten.
The following has been updated.
・Forge (Crafting, Enhancing, Refining, Melding)
- The long button press after completing a quest (after the Relic appraisal) is now a single press.
- Adjustments have been made to the main menu and Exchange so that tabs can be quickly switched while the UI is running.
- The previously displayed screen can now be saved in the menu screen.
The saved screen will be displayed when the menu screen is redisplayed.
The following are supported:
・Main Menu, Orders/Missions, Forge Contents, The Exchange
During the following period, valuable rewards can be earned by logging in.
- Final Season Special Rewards From November 29 to February 28, 2023
- Year-End and New Year's Grand Service Reward From December 27 to January 3, 2023
A ranking event will be held to compete for quest points.
Please note that since this is a special event for the final season, there will be no ranking rewards.
- Duel "Zenon: Very Hard" From November 29 to January 10, 2023
- Duel "Ereshkigal: Very Hard" From January 10 to February 28, 2023
Final Season Special Missions
Special missions will be held to earn various rewards.
Special missions where you can earn items that can be used as materials in the forge and a new "Gideon Coffin Voice".
- Special Mission Vol. 1 From November 29 to December 27, 2022
- Special Mission Vol. 2 From January 3 to January 31, 2023
- Special Mission Vol. 3 From January 31 to February 28, 2023
Quest Boost Campaign
The obtainable amount of Conch and Items will be increased for all quests.
- From January 31 to February 28, 2023
The following issues have been resolved:
- Reward icons would not finish loading if a quest order dialog is displayed while loading the rewards from a quest.
- NPC icon would remain on the screen even after the screen goes dark when a quest is accepted or starts at HQ.
- Some enchantments would not activate and some buff icons would not display.
A list of issues that have been identified in Ver.1.3.0.
Meanwhile, please refer to the list of solutions and workarounds.
If the section evaluation is displayed during the cutscene after clearing Chapter 3 of the "Gates of Copper" quest, the message text will not display and the game will not proceed.
*If this issue occurs, please skip the cutscene which will allow the game to proceed as usual.
"Damage Barrier (Lv4)" of the Spinel Shell enchantment "Second Wind V", has the same durability value as "Damage Barrier (Lv3)".
When checking another player's equipment, if the coffin voice is different from the one you have equipped, the voice will not play even if you press "Play Voice".
The button guide for Gutwork does not turn off even if "Button Prompts" is turned off in the options.
Outdated information is listed in the Help section, including some unavailable functions.
If an item is acquired before the countdown ends (after a quest is cleared), there is a possibility the item may not be acquired even though the "acquired" text is displayed.
When changing the emblem on a Sentinel Banner, the symbols on the equipment overlap.