Dear Sentinels, we would like to share with you the contents of our feedback update.
Campaign adjusted to be easier to complete
Adjustments made to v1.0 main story (excluding bosses)
- Gallu Defenders will no longer appear.
- Udug Grenadiers will no longer appear.
- Igigi Shielders will no longer appear (Igigi Shielders that are summoned by Igigi Strikers will still appear).
- Adjustments made to enemies in chapters with a significantly lower Pure Platinum acquisition rate.
- Decreased the number of enemies that appear at once.
- Slightly reduced the overall placement of gadgets and interactive items.
Bug Fixes (Action and Combat Systems)
- Fixed an issue with Duel and Boss fights.
An issue where hit stops would limit the actions of bosses.
- Fixed an issue where the attack motion and hit detection for the weapon type Great Axe would not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where enemies’ super attack gauges weren’t scaling down when less than 4 players were playing.
Bug Fixes (Game System)
- Fixed progression loss and save data corruption issues.
- Fixed an error that occurs during login.
- Fixed an error that occurs when accepting some orders.
- Fixed an issue where “CONNECTING” kept displaying when repeatedly switching tabs in the store.
- Fixed an issue where equipment that had been registered as 'favorite' could be unintentionally deregistered.
- [Demo version] Fixed an issue where “CONNECTING” kept displaying during quest matching.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when the build version was incremented.